Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Wild Lime Cooking School- click "tour info" for dates and themes
- Included in price:
- A Two Hour Cooking Class followed by Lunch with Local Wine.
- What to bring:
- All cooking equipment and food is provided. You must wear closed footwear. **No sandals or open footwear**
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Enquire about specific Child classes as regular classes are not open to anyone under 18.
- Departure points:
- Departure time:
10:00 AM Sat
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- This is a self Drive Activity. From Beaudesert take the Kerry Road Continue along Kerry Road to Darlington, past Darlington Park and the school until the end of the bitumen At the end of the bitumen turn right into Cedar Glen Road (gravel) "Wild Lime Cooking School and Worendo Cottages" is the third driveway on the left, over the grid and at the top of the ridge. The driveway has a sign out the front and is number 97 Cedar Glen Road.
- The School starts at 10am and finishes at 2pm.
- Approximate Return Time:
- Class finishes around 2pm
- Green Triangle Experiences Pty Ltd
- Gold Coast Hinterland and Lamington National Park
**THIS IS A SELF DRIVE ACTIVITY - YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT**
Wild Food Tamed! Learn how to cook Native Australian Wild Food fused with Asian and Mediterranean Cuisine in an inspiring 2 Hour Class followed by lunch with local wine!
The setting is the gleaming stainless steel kitchen of the Wild Lime Cottage in The Lost World Valley, overlooked by the dramatic mountain scenery of Lamington National Park.
This spectacular setting gives participants a truly Australian bush food experience with a minimum of effort.
A one and a half hour scenic drive from both Brisbane and the Gold Coast in the food producers region The Scenic Rim. This gives us close proximity to fantastic local produce - you are in for a taste sensation!
2015 School Themes:
Decadent French 28th February
Italian Seafood & Salad 21st March
The Tapas Table 16th May
Italy A Plenty 20th June
Morroccan Kazbah 25th July
Asian Winter Banquet 15th August
Siesta in Mexico 5th September
Italy A Plenty 17th October
Italian Seafood and Salad 21st November